News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

An open letter....

Started by Smitty908, September 23, 2015, 02:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smitty908

To the Harley enthusiast I happened across this evening...

Dearest Sir,

As I were proceeding upon my steed over yon Chalkville Mountain Hill...

I did notice thine antics as ye waited for yore tributary road stoplight to changeth...

Oh, how the smoke did boileth from yon rear tire, in an attempt to impress the heathens in the pickup behindest you...

I cared not, for my journey was merry, and yea, just beginning at the late hour of 10 oclock...

The cool, damp night, and loneliest roads did lie before me...

Knowest not, did I, that you would arrive at the next electrical traffic constabulary at the same time as me....

(Upon further review, I suspect this was not happenstance on your part)...

It did occur to me, as I glanced upon yore shiny, metal decorative half headpiece, as you did blast mine eardrums with your steed's exhaust...

That, thou mightest be trying to entice me to participate in a duel of the most wicked of sorts....

A public right of way competition of mechanical prowess?....

Surely, you jest...

Nay, it is not in my nature to be swayed by trivial pursuits such as these, and I let on not, that I was interested in this behavior...

I was beholden, at the next light, however, at the mere sight of yon apehanger bars of at least 30 inches...

The peasants nearest us were surely awestruck, as you spent the remainder of our light, revving your steed, as if unsure to whether I knewest your intentions...

Yea, I do admit, the quaint tinkling of your antiquated pushrods clattering up and down in exasperation, did give me a chuckle...

It was only upon the green glow before us, that I did release my beast, to let her hair down....

I do believe, good sir, that I could hear the anguish in yon exhaust note, behind me...

As. I. Dusted. That. Ass.

8)

Be not distressed my dear fellow...

As, I will not make merriment in front of yon home boys that you had your posterior delivered to yonself by a road couch of a ....a.....

HONDA

:o

**These views and opinions do not reflect those of my employer, or anyone with good sense, and I heartily condemn the actions listed herein**

-Tim

catang5oh

lazeebum

A fine piece literature there. ;D

Argh Oh

A most excellent tale of yea travels. And brave smote of a snorting, firey beast.

Mulley

Please tell me it was the white Honda not the green Honda. If so this fairy tale just become epic.
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

Smitty908

Quote from: Mulley on September 23, 2015, 10:27:10 AM
Please tell me it was the white Honda not the green Honda. If so this fairy tale just become epic.

Not white, Orange.

I was on the road couch (VTX)

:D

Smitty908

Brian A

'Twas near the hour of noon that I did place myself in front of the box of sorcery that deliverith that which does satiate mine interest in matters related to locomotion by the steed which dons two wheels.

Interest in lesser forms of locomotion abideth not within me.

Henceforth, I did commence to peruse the sharing of antics and tales of like-mined individuals.

At once I did behold a tale of intrigue. One that speaketh of a beast of great noise.

The beast having been tamed and mounted by a man, did roar with anger and sought to devour those who approacheth the beast.

For the beast was powerful and the sounds which it exeudeth were great, and smoke did come from its hooves as it pawed the earth with rage. And the man who had tamed the beast was prideful.

The man which siteth upon the back of the great beast did seek to provoke a duel with the one who wrote of the beast, for the man who wrote did approacheth the beast.

And lo, the mount of the one who wrote appeareth not ferocious. Great sounds and smoke it emiteth not.

Behold, the duel did commenceth and the beast roared as the man who had tamed the beast did whip the beast with great fury.

And the one who wrote did likewise call upon his beast to make great haste.

But alas, the great beast was smitten by the lesser beast. Yea verily, the lesser beast did smite the great beast .....

LIKE A BOSS !!

Nice Goat

You guys are creating a new genre .... medieval moto reports.  It is most excellent.

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

scrappyjon

Quote from: Smitty908 on September 23, 2015, 10:47:32 AM
Quote from: Mulley on September 23, 2015, 10:27:10 AM

Not white, Orange.

I was on the road couch (VTX)

:D

I speak from experience, there aren't too many cruisers that will be able to catch that bike in a straight line.

Maybe a Valkyrie
And a rocket iii

Mulley

Quote from: gharshman on September 23, 2015, 03:50:24 PM
You guys are creating a new genre .... medieval moto reports.  It is most excellent.

Excellent Adventure

2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

MadMax

Keep up the medieval ride reports!  That was classic. :)

SlowRoad

Nice!!!   Enjoyed the story, particularly the ending!!   ;D

Jwwr

Argh Oh

Verily we are all armored Knights in one guise or another.
Very cool thread me thinks