News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Springers Yard sale

Started by springer, December 03, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

Getting a jump on cleaning stuff out! First up, a off-road mountain bike thingy. Just the thing for losing that weight you will pick up over the holidays.  ;) Plus it is cheap too! BTW, if you are interested in any item listed below, please post in the thread what items you are interested in, then PM me.

$50.00! $40.00! Come and get it!!!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Bump for price mark-down. $40.00!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Mountain Bike still for sale.
Next up for sale is a Shoei TZ-R full face motorcycle helmet size XL (for head size 7 5/8-7 3/4) SOLD!

springer

More pictures;
   SOLD

Price $75.00 Sold, gone!

springer

Next up Shoei off-road helmet same size as the helmet above and a Scott off-road google with a dark lens. (only)
  SOLD!

springer

More pictures;

Price, helmet only $60.00 Scott Goggles only $30.00 both together $75.00 Helmet comes with a Shoei cloth bag like the full face helmet above ecept the bag is a dark gray instead of the light grey.  SOLD!

springer

Oh yea, if you are interested in any of the above/\ PLEASE Post in the thread what items you want and then PM me.

Gdenn

I will take both helmets and the goggles

springer

springer

Okay, next up;
Wasabi Power Battery for GoPro HD HERO2, GoPro Original HD HERO and GoPro AHDBT-001, AHDBT-002  PLUS a charger to!

Battery will NOT fit GoPro3 and higher.

How much?

FREE, that's right FREE I TELL Ya!

That price /\ is pick up at my house. If you need it mailed to you, you pay for just shipping.  ;)

springer

Okay, cleaning out some more and I found 4 K&N oil filters part number KN-170. They fit Harley Davidson Sportsters. Retail is a little over $16.00 per filter, my price is $30.00 for all 4 filters.  ;)

Also found 1 K&N oil filter part number KN-204. This one fits a lot of different motorcycles. My price, come n get it or I can also toss it in with the Sportster filters above if you also have a motorcycle that needs this filter.

If no one responds in a couple of days, I will send them off to a buddy of mine who has more motorcycles than Barbers...well ALMOST as many as Barbers
.  :D

GONE!