News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Gymkhana on wet track...crazy

Started by ka4pse, December 12, 2017, 07:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ka4pse

These guys have chops when it comes to riding these police bikes. Very impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=pVoXGGXRl5k

Stewart
Slapout, AL
1985 Honda V65 (VF1100S) Sabre
1985 Yamaha XT350

I was visiting my young friend last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper. "This is the 21st century, old man," he said. "We don't waste money on newspapers. Here, you can borrow my iPad." I can tell you, that fly never knew what hit it...

Chitza

Is it just me? Looks like he is jerking back on the handlebars when he changes direction? Anyone else see that?
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

springer

Quote from: Chitza on December 12, 2017, 07:50:56 AM
Is it just me? Looks like he is jerking back on the handlebars when he changes direction? Anyone else see that?
Nope, if he was jerking the bars, he would be hitting the pavement.
He is steering the motorcycle at a fast pace just as he is riding the bike at a fast pace.

That is what I see anyway.

And my hat is off to him. He is a much better rider than I.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

kylepeterson

I think the change in direction is sitting him up or something  can't put a finger on it.

but I love watching golf doing what they're proficient at. in the rain , get it on man!

just give 'er the berries !

Al Goodwin

My question is.. .....what tires is he using?