News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Meet with Jennifer Nelson of Barber Motorsports Museum!

Started by renchinrider, January 31, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renchinrider

Hey, Everyone!

I'm just returning from Dania Beach, FL where I attended their vintage motorcycle show (more on that in "Vintage" later).  But, for that reason, I'm late posting this:

Please come join us at the Blue Plate Cafe II on S. Memorial Parkway in Huntsville this Saturday at 8 am!  We'll have special guest Jennifer Nelson from Barber Motorsports Museum!

Jennifer is the volunteer activities coordinator for Barber, and she'll discuss with us the many benefits of volunteering to support Barber's various events throughout the year. There are many opportunities, both at motorcycle and car events, and volunteers are rewarded generously for their time.

Jennifer will also introduce this year's activities calendar, and will likely announce the Volunteer Training seminar date(s) for registration/certification training, held at Barber.

As you likely already know, Barber Motorsports Park was named Alabama's #1 destination for tourism for 2018, so this is a special opportunity to become a part of this organization that touches so many visitors from around the world!

Hope you can join us!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

renchinrider

Hey, Everyone!

In addition to this special opportunity to meet and interact with Jennifer, she's bringing some Barber goodies with her.  We're running a second 50/50 raffle to benefit Dan Marrs and his family, and I'm betting a few of those goodies will wind up getting raffled as well!

So come on out and join us.  It's great knowing that, in the midst of so much fun and camaraderie, you are also helping a fellow motorsports brother and his family!

See you Saturday morning!  8 am at the Blue Plate Cafe II, South Memorial Parkway at Byrd Spring Rd, Hunstville
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!