News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New from Arab Alabama

Started by 93redgt, July 04, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

93redgt

Hi guys my dad and I were out riding today and a guy got out of his truck (pewter f150) and handed us some stickers.... I can in and looked around and seems like a good group of guys ..... I'm 33 and own an off-road shop in Morgan city ..... I ride a white Honda fury and my dad rides a maroon vtx 1300 ..... we are not hard core riders but do enjoy getting out and relaxing with some wind therapy every now and then

jrobinson

Welcome from Jackson county.  Holler if you have any questions

We can fix that thing about not being hard core.  ;D

David DoubleEX

Welcome from Scottsboro!

Off road shop? What kind of Off road? I have a WR426 that I love to take trail riding.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

LawnmowerRG

Welcome from east Moody Alabama.
Happy you joined and hope to meet you at some time.
Take a look around join up on some of the group rides.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

springer

Welcome to the gang!  :D Pull up a chair and join the conversation.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

93redgt

I mainly do rzr stuff and atvs .... I also do a ton of lift kits on trucks.... I am a a dealer for most brands of lifts.... I have a 3 year old so I don't get much time to ride .... I usually take the boat out a bunch during the summer and rzr out during the winter/fall/spring... to get the family time in ...... my dad loves to ride anything so we usually ride rzrs together and bikes when we can..... I would love to be able to ride more but spending time with my daughter is number 1 now.... when she is older it will get easier I'm sure

Guidedawg

Welcome from another VTX rider in Montgomery.  My wife has family in Arab and lived in Lacey's Spring for a while also so I've driven through Morgan City a time or two ;)

Plenty of opportunities to ride with the folks here, or just to be inspired to get out a bit on your own.

KrisCook

Welcome from Birmingham!  Family comes first, but I know it feels great to slip away on two wheels every now and then.  Glad to have you!
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Nice Goat

Quote from: 93redgt on July 04, 2018, 05:21:03 PM
...my dad and I were out riding today and a guy got out of his truck (pewter f150) and handed us some stickers...

That was me!  Welcome from Cullman!
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

TWJohn

2007 V Star 1300
2022 DR650

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Chitza

Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

hawkvtx

hello from Scottsboro. Arab High class of 77
2006 Honda VTX 1800C
2022 BMW G310GS
2018 Honda Rebel 500