News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Prophylactic tins for sale

Started by sctparker, September 26, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sctparker

I have a small collection of condom tins that I am ready to part with.  I tried to get these on antiques roadshow when they were in Birmingham but for some reason they wanted no part of them..if you or  someone you know  who likes to collect weird things let them know about these ,below are pictures  they range from $25 to 1k if you are interested pm me and we will see what we can do . Also if someone knows a appraiser of antiques let me know so I can get a current price on the last three in the picture (they are the rarest and hardest to find info on) sorry about the side way pictures
fronts closed

open

front and back open

I also have a reference book
and I took pictures of each one of these shown in the book but for some reason they are upside down  may retake if someone is interested

looking at the pictures I guess I should clarify the last three are the ones on the left what would be the bottom of a correctly oriented picture

sctparker

These were reusable and came in packs of 3  some had as much as a 5 year warranty  only sold by pharmacist from behind the counter

Hereis a link with some  somewhat recent prices
http://antiqueadvertising.com/product-category/antique-condoms/

JBMFT

Wow, what an interesting item to collect. I had no idea this was a thing...