Robbinsville North Carolina 10/26 thru 10/28

Started by mojo1, October 16, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mojo1

Larry and I are Staying at Quality Inn Robbinsville (use to be Microtel) Friday and Saturday nights. Just going head up on Friday, Ride around some Saturday and head home Sunday if anyone wants to come along. Larry is riding a big Harley so the pace will moderate.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

BuckeyeDoug

I may do a day trip over to DGMR early Sunday morning for a late breakfast.  Hit 129 before the leafpeepers and pirates/racers are up.  What time/route do you plan back to Alabama on Sunday?

mojo1

Probably be leaving around 8. We will be heading south down thru Georgia and over. Opposite from the way you will be needing to head home unless you want to take the long way. I haven't really planned the route for Saturday just yet but if you are around and want to meet up Sat we will be at the Quality Inn in Robbinsville.
GREG
06 FZ1

mojo1

Well Larry carried his bike to get serviced and on the way home got run off the road by a car in his lane causing him to crash so he can't go now. He is o.k. a little sore but the bike not so much.
I have the room covered if someone wants to come along. I will be leaving the bham area about 6:30 to 7 Friday morning heading up to Mentone then back roads over through Georgia and then north going over the cherohala skyway to Robbinsvile.
GREG
06 FZ1

BuckeyeDoug

Dang that stinks.  Hope he gets going again quickly.

With my wife's bday tomorrow, and taking son to visit UAH on Saturday, my weekend ride is limited to Sunday.  Have fun and be safe.