News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Riding at the Ridge - 03NOV18 @9:30

Started by bblass, November 02, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bblass

Late notice but a few of us are riding at the ridge tomorrow. Looking like we'll have enough folks to split off into fast & slow groups.

My plan is to ride all of the double track at a relaxed pace and hit some of the easier single track.

Big bike and newbie friendly ride. I'll be on the ancient KTM 200 pulled behind the black SUV
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

KevinB

I'll be there on my 200 also...fat, slow guy on a slim, fast woods bike.

2372ighost

2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder

lastparrot

Crap I just saw this...dang it

- lastparrot

Al Goodwin

It was a good day of riding....even on a KLR.

Fencejumper09

That KLR was pressuring the little bikes to pick up the pace. Great day of riding no pics or videos from this time
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

yamahamer

Glad I made it out. It was a fun day, I even got to pass Kyle once.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Brian A

Had a really good time riding with everyone.  Lots of slick mud made for some sketchy riding at times but nobody crashed hard or got hurt.

Since I sold the CRF250 the double track and wider trails suits the DR650 (and me) much better.

We should do it again some day.

lastparrot

I am glad you guys had a good time.  I hope there is another ride like this soon (maybe with a little more notice )

- lastparrot

bblass

Quote from: lastparrot on November 04, 2018, 10:55:24 AM
I am glad you guys had a good time.  I hope there is another ride like this soon (maybe with a little more notice )

I had an equipment failure a half mile into the ride and had to cut my day short. Itching to get back out there. How's Sunday, November 11th look?
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

lastparrot

Quote from: bblass on November 05, 2018, 08:16:09 AM
I had an equipment failure a half mile into the ride and had to cut my day short. Itching to get back out there. How's Sunday, November 11th look?
I am in training that weekend.  The weekend after that i might be able to.  Depends on how work and family play out with the holidays.

- lastparrot

Al Goodwin

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on November 03, 2018, 10:12:08 PM
That KLR was pressuring the little bikes to pick up the pace. Great day of riding no pics or videos from this time

That's FUNNY !!!!