News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

March Moto Madness 2019

Started by Al Goodwin, November 19, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mash

I wanted to go, I don't have a dual sport at this time. I might go camp out and trailer my Z125 go hit some roads

klaviator

Quote from: Mash on January 31, 2019, 12:07:26 PM
I wanted to go, I don't have a dual sport at this time. I might go camp out and trailer my Z125 go hit some roads

Somewhere on ADV I saw a discussion about routes suitable for Groms.  You know they do make 12" knobbies!

Mash

Yeah, I just don't think that the suspension would be that great off road!!!! :'(

klaviator

Quote from: Mash on January 31, 2019, 12:23:09 PM
Yeah, I just don't think that the suspension would be that great off road!!!! :'(

I don't have much suspension or knobbies.

klaviator

Quote from: Mash on January 31, 2019, 12:07:26 PM

Plenty of time to pick up a dual sport!

klaviator

My plan is to head up Thursday morning and camp at CMTC.  That way I should be able to get a good camp site and also have time to ride on Thursday.  I'll going up in the truck so I can bring as much stuff as I want.

Al Goodwin

Quote from: klaviator on January 31, 2019, 12:28:20 PM
My plan is to head up Thursday morning and camp at CMTC.  That way I should be able to get a good camp site and also have time to ride on Thursday.  I'll going up in the truck so I can bring as much stuff as I want.

Melony and I will be heading up Thursday as well.....

lastparrot

Quote from: Al Goodwin on January 31, 2019, 09:53:27 PM
Melony and I will be heading up Thursday as well.....
As will I.  Seperate question, has anyone ever taken the training classes that are offered up there?

- lastparrot

Joey A

We will also be heading up on Thursday
2007 FZ6
2006 Honda 250X - Tagged
2005 KTM 450EXC - Tagged
2024 Husqvarna 701 Enduro

Mash

I guess I'll get a camp site, looks like a good place. I'll be up Friday am

HuskyThumper

Wife, pups, and I are all planning on going. Obviously driving and planning on camping at CMT. Hope there are some interesting gravel roads for my wife to ride too.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Joey A

37 days until March Moto Madness  :D. Most of the winter maintenance is complete on the KTM. Looking forward to riding in the Tellico Plains area
2007 FZ6
2006 Honda 250X - Tagged
2005 KTM 450EXC - Tagged
2024 Husqvarna 701 Enduro

Al Goodwin

Quote from: HuskyThumper on February 18, 2019, 11:55:33 AM
Wife, pups, and I are all planning on going. Obviously driving and planning on camping at CMT. Hope there are some interesting gravel roads for my wife to ride too.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Many, MANY miles of dirt roads.

Al Goodwin

Well, DANG......due to staffing issues at work, combined with the AFT taxes the weekend before, and our Dual-Sporting the Free State ride the following weekend....I just couldn't swing 3 weekends in a row.

Melony and I can't MMM this year.  I hope everyone going has an enjoyable and SAFE weekend, and I'll see y'all the following weekend in Bankhead National Forrest.

lastparrot

Quote from: Al Goodwin on March 08, 2019, 08:53:07 AM
Well, DANG......due to staffing issues at work, combined with the AFT taxes the weekend before, and our Dual-Sporting the Free State ride the following weekend....I just couldn't swing 3 weekends in a row.

Melony and I can't MMM this year.  I hope everyone going has an enjoyable and SAFE weekend, and I'll see y'all the following weekend in Bankhead National Forrest.
Hate to hear that.

- lastparrot