News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Tuscaloosa area ride Christmas week?

Started by Boss Gator, December 22, 2018, 09:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Gator

Weather should be decent later next week. Anyone in the Tuscaloosa area interested in meeting up and doing a ride?

merc16

I'd be up for a Wednesday ride. I'll have all day !
Justin

merc16

Are you talking about Christmas week or New Year's week ?
Justin

Boss Gator

Christmas week. Let me know a time and good place to meet.

merc16

PM inbound.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Justin

DachshundUberAlles

There's no such thing as a "REAL RIDER!". If you have a motorcycle, you've done all you need to do.

merc16

I think it's tomorrow.

Justin

DachshundUberAlles

Where/when meet up? Any general direction decided?
There's no such thing as a "REAL RIDER!". If you have a motorcycle, you've done all you need to do.

springer

Quote from: DachshundUberAlles on December 25, 2018, 05:59:01 PM
Where/when meet up? Any general direction decided?

Brookwood at the redlight, there is a gas station there.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

merc16

I believe it's a Citgo station.

Justin

Boss Gator

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply but yes I think everyone has agreed to meet at the gas station in Brookwood tomorrow at 11 (the one at the stop light). I was thinking we could do the Lock 17 route and maybe hit Good Water at the end, however, I'm open to other routes as well. Also, if anyone wants, we can stop by my place at the Lake and grab a beer at the end. Anyway, looking forward to it!

KevinB

Leaving the house in a few...see you guys at the Citgo.

merc16

Cool. I call the last spot end the convoy ! Just call me ol' pokey .

Justin

springer

Good day, to bad I had to cut out early.  :-[

I am thinking y'all do not know about Paul Allman RD? How you can cut across, ride some tight twisties between Lock 17 and Camp Oliver RD?  ;)