News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

RTE: BBQ Ride in Huntsville This Sunday!

Started by renchinrider, January 03, 2019, 08:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renchinrider

Hi, Everyone!

Great news:  Sunday's forecast is for great riding weather, and Alan Nicholson is going to host a "BBQ RIDE TO SOMEWHERE!"  Let's kick off the 2019 riding season (aka "ride whenever the opportunity presents!") with one of Alan's signature scenic rides to a great eatery!

The ride will assemble at the Barnes and Noble bookstore, 2750 Carl T. Jones Dr SE, Huntsville, AL 35802, and depart at 12 noon.

Reminder:  This is not a "vintage" bike ride, though there'll likely be some beautiful vintage machines participating.  All makes/models are welcome, including trikes, slingshots, razr's, etc!  Come on out and join the fun!  (Who knows how long we'll have to wait for another Sunny Sunday???)

Let's ride!   :P
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

David DoubleEX

I should be there on my v strom. Cant pass up such a nice day!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

renchinrider

My wife had other plans for me today (after allowing me to do the Last Ride of the Year last weekend), so I didn't make it.  But I hope you were able to join the fun.  I heard Alan had picked out a really good restaurant!

David DoubleEX

I did enjoy it! It was a good ride. I broke off after lunch since I wasnt far from my office and needed to stop by there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mash

renchinrider

Missed your invitation completely...I've been buried in carpentry again, trying to tie up loose ends in the house... :'( :'(  The weather here wasn't very pleasant, either.

Can't wait for the chance to get out again--hopefully soon! ::)