CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER - Dirt Ride NATRA Westpoint, TN 6/7/19

Started by Mulley, May 20, 2019, 04:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulley

CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER

Single track dirt ride at NATRA

I'm heading to the RFP #15, Tennessee Dirt Devil Camp & Ride to camp the night of the 7th.
https://www.motorcyclealabama.com/rides/index.php?topic=3438.0

I'll already be in Manchester, TN the night before and since I'm driving really close to NATRA I figured I'd sneak in a ride for a few hours. If anybody wants to join let me know.

I'll arrive around 10:00am. I plan to park at "Gas Stop". Lunch will be on the trail as I only plan to ride for a few hours.
https://goo.gl/maps/1FQSvBX3kDbdBQv8A

Difficulty/pace can be adjusted based on participation. However most of the single track is what I would consider 3 to maybe 4 out of 5 stars. There's really not much that's just beginner/novice level. If you are on a big dual sport it may be a little tough based on ability or you'll have to stick to the SXS trails. 

NATRA is a private club and requires a membership. I will not ride with anyone trespassing and you will be reported.
Trespassing is a serious problem for our club. There is a zero tolerance policy for NATRA property. Sorry to sound so harsh. We are walking a fine line with the property owner, the town of Westpoint and TDOT.
There is a no guest policy. You can not sign up the day of or even the day before. See the website for details. There is an approval process. However I know at least a handful of people on MC-AL are already members. If you like single track, NATRA is well worth the very low membership fee.
https://natra.clubexpress.com/
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

Fencejumper09

I will be fully loaded when we come rolling through NATRA but if we see you we will stop and throw mud at you!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

kylepeterson

when you first mentioned this, i tried to renew membership, but the changes in natra membership blocked me. then either my old membership was deleted or new memberships weren't allowed, either way i can't login to renew. guess I'll see you at Meriwether.
just give 'er the berries !

Mulley

Quote from: kylepeterson on June 03, 2019, 06:15:22 AM
when you first mentioned this, i tried to renew membership, but the changes in natra membership blocked me. then either my old membership was deleted or new memberships weren't allowed, either way i can't login to renew. guess I'll see you at Meriwether.
Don't give up so easily. Contact the Prez or just sign-up for a new membership. It's going to be a fun day. I even have surprise guests that didn't post in here.

kylepeterson

correction, i got a payment through just a few minutes ago.

ill meet you there, and whoever the special guest is, I'm roosting her !!!

Mulley

Quote from: kylepeterson on June 03, 2019, 07:33:03 AM
correction, i got a payment through just a few minutes ago.

ill meet you there, and whoever the special guest is, I'm roosting her !!!

There may be two others.

The one that is confirmed you'll never be in front of. So good luck with that.

I guarantee you will roost the other and he'll roost you back until his bike breaks.

kylepeterson

Quote from: Mulley on June 03, 2019, 12:14:43 PM
There may be two others.

The one that is confirmed you'll never be in front of. So good luck with that.

I guarantee you will roost the other and he'll roost you back until his bike breaks.

that's determination  ! :D

Mulley

Thanks to the torrential downpour heading our way. This is cancelled. We'll try again another day.