News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Show and Tell, Harley Davidson Edition

Started by 205Rider, October 12, 2015, 10:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

205Rider

Here's my baby, 2009 Ultra Classic. I bought it in April 2015. I've added extended shifter levers, extended brake peddle, extended floor boards (moved them forward an inch), 12" freedom shield windshield, Russell Day Long Seat, I also have a Garmin 660 Zumo but I haven't had time to install it yet.

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

SlowRoad

Nice Goat

Beautiful ride.  That seat looks comfy too.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

205Rider

I've only put 200 miles on the bike since installing the seat, but I can say it is a 100% improvement over the stock. At 6'3" 300lbs the stock seat wasn't cutting it and was complete garbage as for fitting me. I was too far forward, cramped and had minimal pelvic contact on the stock seat. This seat moved me back 2" and up 1", now I'm super comfortable on the seat and for an added bonus it's heated. Unfortunately now my handlebars are uncomfortable. I'm going to have to change them and go at least to a 2" taller and 1" closer handlebar. To complete the money pit snowball effect, my freedom shield windshield that I got in July is now too short.

205Rider

I finally mounted my Garmin Zumo 660 tonight. I used the two bag mount from tandtfabrications.com. It was easier to install and than I was expecting. I just got home from riding after the install and took a few pictures. It's dark and not great quality but I was to excited not to share.

RubyRider

;)  Sweet lookin bike there.......

Diggin that color man.     8)
If you aint smokin, you are eatin dust!

205Rider

The gps mount I bought had the unit to low and was hard to see. So I made a metal bracket and moved it up a little, major improvement.

Also installed a Power Commander V today. I can't really tell a difference with power but the motor runs a lot smoother and cooler.

205Rider

Here's to beautiful fall house decorations!

GSlater