News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

1992 Yamaha TDM850, $1000 ***SOLD!!!***

Started by JBMFT, March 02, 2020, 04:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBMFT

1992 Yamaha TDM850
50,337 on the clock. Has been a great bike, selling for seed money for my llama ranch. ;)
Bike runs and rides great. I have ridden it all over the southeast including to Key West with around 15 or so knuckleheads from this very forum as well as on several other long trips.

Bike needs some TLC and repair including but not limited to:
New front fork seals (bike is good with dirt and gravel, but not mud)
Damage to right side from a drop from before I owned it, has been repaired but has gotten a bit worse with time and could use another once over.
Frame mounted body bolts for plastics missing (have replacements just not installed).
Two bolt heads broken off, one on the oil filter cover (no leaks) the other on the skid plate mount (what's a torque wrench?).
Could also use an oil and filter change and air filter.
New battery and voltage regulator in late 2018.
Bike has been ridden with all kinds of junk strapped to it so paint is worn off in various locations. A beauty queen she is not but she'll get the job done.
Light, quick, nimble and fun. A real Swiss Army knife of a bike, can do most things you'd want to do on a bike pretty well. 

Comes with all takeoff parts including the stock windshield, Laminar lip for same, an un-drilled 2 over Gustafsson windshield, new front and rear replacement sprockets, some brake pads, mirrors, signals, etc. The skid plate is currently not on the bike (see above).

Asking $1000. A bargain at any price!
Located in Hoover. 

Nice Goat

Quote from: JBMFT on March 02, 2020, 04:34:14 PM
...selling for seed money for my llama ranch. ;)

LOL!

JT in Key West:

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

JBMFT

Bumppity bump and price reduction.

JBMFT