| View Unread
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: September 25?  (Read 117 times)

Offline RoosterGarfield

September 25?
« on: September 14, 2021, 10:26:40 PM »
Anybody planning on doing anything special (or not special) on September 25? I have a rare weekend off and would like to ride.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 10:27:14 PM by RoosterGarfield »

Offline David DoubleEX

• Contributor
Re: September 25?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 06:47:34 AM »
Anybody planning on doing anything special (or not special) on September 25? I have a rare weekend off and would like to ride.
I may be up for going on or leading a ride. What are you riding? I can do adventure riding with dirt roads on my dirt setup 2014 v strom 1000, or real offroad on my dirt bike, yamaha WR426.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Offline thinwater

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 09:37:14 AM »
I can't see that far out to say for sure, but if I'm not hindered I'll probably ride that day.  I can follow, I could lead.  I'll be watching.  What part of the world are you in/are you looking at?

Offline RoosterGarfield

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 10:03:05 AM »
I'll be on my KTM 390 Adventure so no serious off road. Would like to stick to dirt roads or curvy asphalt. Or both.  I live between Cullman and Birmingham but I can meet in north Alabama or where ever. I rode with Thinwater in Telico Plains last year. I was on a CRF 250 then. I don't really know where to find dirt and would be happy to follow.

Offline klaviator

• Group Leader
  • Sr. Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 02:33:10 PM »
I'll probably be up for a ride that day. 

Offline thinwater

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2021, 01:18:09 PM »
Oh yeah!  I remember you, just didn't recognize your login name.  Your CRF was the Rally like your profile pic, thanks for letting me sit on it to size it up.  I've wondered why you hadn't re-appeared before now. 

I'll be on my KTM 390 Adventure so no serious off road. Would like to stick to dirt roads or curvy asphalt. Or both.  I live between Cullman and Birmingham but I can meet in north Alabama or where ever. I rode with Thinwater in Telico Plains last year. I was on a CRF 250 then. I don't really know where to find dirt and would be happy to follow.