News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

3M ride Thursday 17th

Started by LawnmowerRG, September 12, 2015, 08:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LawnmowerRG

This is a spin on the Flash Mob idea.

1M  Meal     Carpenetti's Pizza Moody.   6 to 6:30 if you want to eat.  Kick stands up at 7. 

2M Motor    We ride. I have a route picked out to meander to another location. This will be a pretty easy pace +5 ride.

3M Mob.     We will stop and hang at Mud Town Eat and Drink  Arrival should be about 8

Carpenetti's is at Moody Cross Roads. Behind the Chevron and across the street from CVS.
Address is   740 Park Ave
                  Moody, Al 35004
Menu and reviews https://www.zomato.com/birmingham-al/carpenettis-italian-restaurant-pizzeria-moody
Its a traditional Pizza Joint if the doors are open someone named Carpenetti is there.

Mud town is Behind the Summit in Cahaba Heights
Address is    3144 Green Valley Rd
                Birmingham, AL 35243

Menuhttp://www.mudtownalabama.com/foodanddrink/
Havent had a bad meal here yet. and if you wan to partake their Beer selection is pretty good too.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

Ratbikemike

Let's see if i have a runing motorcycle that day.....     Ratbikemike

terryrussell1

IceCold4x4

I'm def down to eat at Mudtown.  Shoot  guns with the owner great guy.

LawnmowerRG

Sweet last time it was a one man event. Of coarse I posted it about 2hrs before the forum crashed. So I didnt really expect any participation.

Mulley

I'll come ride with you. See you at Carpenetti's but I'm going to eat at Mudtown. I'm reversing the 3 Ms.

Some guy named Kyle is going to meet us at Mudtown. I don't think he's on Bamarides 2.0
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

terryrussell1

KrisCook

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

LawnmowerRG

Well, I hope someone took a picture. I totally forgot.
It was a good time.

Had Terry, Mully, Catang, and Myself in Moody. Rode for an Hr or so. Then picked up Kyle and Wife at Mud Town.

The Whole concept of this Ride Series is enjoy some company. Get in a ride. Then hopefully go to another part of town and meet some people you don't normally see.

Kind of a Roving version of a Flash Mob.

catang5oh

Great outing, good people and found out top speed on the Tenere!
No pics here!
Kyle may have snapped some.

KrisCook

.... And what IS top speed on the Tenere?
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Nice Goat

Quote from: KrisCook on September 18, 2015, 07:59:28 AM

I think the most that I ever hit on mine was about 125 (closed circuit, etc.).  Darin's a better rider, so I'm anxious to hear his reply... :popcorn

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

terryrussell1

Mully, that aprilla has one of the sweetest gold anodized frames .  She is a beauty.  Wow i wish I had taken some pics just comepletly forgot. Had a hambuger from mudtown and it was delicious. I dont think anybody had a bad meal. I got to meet kyles lovely bride and of course kyle was his usually comedic self.  All that did not show missed a good time. Oh yeah and lets not forget the spirited ride home.  Thanks Rodney for putting this on the route to mudtown was excellent. Darren that tenere definitely does not lack any power, at times I didn't want to look down to see how fast we were going. 

catang5oh

Quote from: gharshman on September 18, 2015, 08:01:12 AM

I think the most that I ever hit on mine was about 125 (closed circuit, etc.).  Darin's a better rider, so I'm anxious to hear his reply... :popcorn

125 was it, it must be limited because it had plenty of room left for more.

ECU might need some tinkering, I don't like limits!!

Mulley

Quote from: catang5oh on September 18, 2015, 08:13:37 AM

Quote from: gharshman on September 18, 2015, 08:01:12 AM

125 was it, it must be limited because it had plenty of room left for more.

ECU might need some tinkering, I don't like limits!!

I can neither confirm nor deny any tomfoolery.  (actually yes I can but it was on a closed course)

Quote from: terryrussell1 on September 18, 2015, 08:09:49 AM
Mully, that aprilla has one of the sweetest gold anodized frames .  She is a beauty.  Wow i wish I had taken some pics just comepletly forgot.

Thanks, I still love the Tuono. I've had it 3 years now and I still smile like a teenager on prom night every time I ride it.
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC