News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Saddlebags and Tankbag - Free to a Good Home.

Started by kryten, March 15, 2016, 03:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kryten

I would love for these to go to a new rider that might need them but I just want them out of my garage so first come first serve.

They're a little dusty from sitting in the garage but other than that they're in good shape. The only reasons I stopped using them are the tank on my bike is too small for the tank bag and I got new saddle bags.

If you want them let me know and we can arrange for you to come get them. Call or text (205) Too Oh Won - Free Free Sex Twins. <-- First you have to decipher that. Good luck!

IceCold4x4

Picked these up tonight. Thanks man. Now I can really put on some miles. The tank bag is huge! And those rear bags easily fit my drill case and tons of other stuff.

Hell of a nice guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

kryten

Glad I could give them to someone that can put them to use. I hope you get as much use out of them as I did. Don't forget to give us a ride report when you do your first trip!

IceCold4x4

First ride report is don't load 100 lbs of tools and lunch and random stuff in them and think you can still accelerate hard. With the lowered gear it's already happy to wheelie before the extra weight that far back. Now it's just ridiculous. Might have an interesting ride report tomorrow depends on how work goes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk