News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

SOLD - Wolfman Expedition Duffle - Size Large

Started by robreynolds, April 21, 2016, 02:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robreynolds

Selling my set of Wolfman expedition duffles as I have gone to lighter weight camping setup that fits in my saddle bags.

I have a well used size Large, and a never used Medium and Small.  Will post the Medium and Small later as they are in my storage unit in Colorado.

Well used large duffle, dirty but no holes, patches or leaks.  Comes with two 1" straps to attach to bike (but RoxStraps work better).  No patch kit, as I can't find it.

Retails for $150 but Bamarides price is $60.  Can deliver locally in the Bhm area.

http://wolfmanluggage.com/products/expedition-dry-duffel-large

Dimensions:

Width: 28" / 71cm
Height: 11 1/2" / 29cm (with the ability to get taller)
Front-to-back: 11 1/2" / 29cm
Capacity:

47+ Liters / 2870 cu in

Nice Goat

These are great bags.  I have a medium in black and just ordered a small in yellow two days ago...
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

robreynolds

I should have posted this 2 days ago then.  I have a brand new medium and small that I'm going to post for sale on Monday once I get the out of storage this weekend.

robreynolds

Large bag is sold.  I should have the Medium and Small this weekend, as I'm having my storage unit cleaned out in Denver and some stuff shipped to me.

KrisCook

Quote from: robreynolds on April 25, 2016, 08:51:40 AM
Large bag is sold.  I should have the Medium and Small this weekend, as I'm having my storage unit cleaned out in Denver and some stuff shipped to me.

Can I go ahead and speak for the medium? 
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom