News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

1993 S-10 pickup

Started by Chitza, April 26, 2016, 07:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chitza

1993 S-10 pick up, with 375,000 miles. Manual transmission. Runs good but uses a little oil. Needs new tires. It has never let me down. Well, other than the fuel filter thing. But that was an easy fix. It's not pretty and needs work on the turn signals. It has AC but needs a charge(I have the stuff). Essentially a good truck for farm use or hauling dirt bikes.

It does have a Blaupunkt stereo with subwoofer and tweeters. You're really just buying a portable boom box :)

I'll post pictures after I wash her. Most of you have seen it at Gymkhana or Vintage.

$500
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Postmaster

01YZF6

JBMFT

Guessing the truck is sold?

Chitza

No. Actually it's still for sale!!! Remember this is a farm truck. Good for hauling dirt bikes. I have driven it long distances (2-3hr trips) but I wouldn't recommend it as a daily long distance commuter. That being said, it has cranked every time I turned the key. Only normal wear issues mechanically.

JBMFT

I have a friend who needs something just like this. I will see if he got anything yet.
Thanks!

JBMFT

Did you sell this or do you still have it?

Chitza

I still have it. No one has offered when I was "in the mood" :D

JBMFT

Are you in the mood and do you have pictures?  ;)

Chitza

It is my dump hauling vehicle and is full of construction waste at the moment. I will snap a few pictures in the morning. Try to get a sunny, good side hahaha...she ain't pretty, but I love her. My mood about her changes every 10 hours, so I could be persuaded. Make no misjudgments, this is not a dependable daily driver. :)

JBMFT

I am going to be doing some landscaping at the house soon so I'll be hauling dirt, bark, wood, etc. I also figured it might be good for shuttling our bicycles here and there. I'm not going to try and talk you out of it but if you still want to sell it I would like to take a look.
Don't worry, I am very clear on what I would be getting.  :)

Chitza

JBMFT

Thanks for the pics. PM Sent.