News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

RAT in Huntsville

Started by Sean Patrick, June 27, 2016, 07:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean Patrick

Good morning!

Well, it HAS been a while since I came to this forum last. A crash, major changes to appearance, and apparently my account got dropped in the process. Shame on me for being away so long.

I am Sean, I moved to Huntsville two years ago from Kentucky, and I am a motorcyclist. I have two motorcycles right now, both Triumphs; a Speed Triple and a Rocket. And I am the chief cat herder for Rocket City RATs, a Triumph riders group here in Huntsville.

I came to the site because I was wanting to see what event you all have going on this year, particularly the gymkhana. But I promise to frequent here more often!

Cheers!

jrobinson

Welcome back Sean. The site crashed last Sept. We lost content and member accounts. We have been slowly rebuilding and add content.

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville/Madison.  I'm pretty sure we met at Sonic bike night.  I was the guy on the scooter last time and on a KLR a few months ago.

Sean Patrick

Quote from: klaviator on June 27, 2016, 08:12:12 AM
Welcome from Huntsville/Madison.  I'm pretty sure we met at Sonic bike night.  I was the guy on the scooter last time and on a KLR a few months ago.

Yes sir! I do remember you. Thanks for coming out! The Sonic Bike Night has turned out to be a successful little get together.

Sean Patrick

Will Bama Rides have its usual spot at the Vintage Fest's swap meet this year?

Chitza

Quote from: Sean Patrick on June 27, 2016, 07:06:20 PM
Will Bama Rides have its usual spot at the Vintage Fest's swap meet this year?

Absolutely! I'm in charge again this year so if you have parts/gear donations or you want to volunteer or if you just want to hang out, you can find us at K-11-13

Oh, and welcome from Pinson!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

griff

Welcome from just east of Huntsville.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

bergman32

Sean Patrick

Slede

man, I hate a rocket 3 more than any other bike in the world, especially an all black one. I think they should be all set on fire, from space, with lazers, with sharkteeth...... 

;)

so when you get tired of it just let me know  8)
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

Yankee Dog

After you finish with the Rocket. I will start in on the Speedy. 

LawnmowerRG

Welcome back,
I am just getting things strait form a little get off, but my GS is back together and probably going to rack up some miles tomorrow. Hope we get some places for a gymkhana going this year. I'm working on one myself.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

merc16

Justin