News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Ralley in the Valley IV

Started by jrobinson, August 12, 2016, 04:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

dirty-diesel

Well im not going to be able to make it now. Started having a bad case of vertigo yesterday evening and it still hasnt gone away. I dont want to mix riding and dizziness.

norton73

I went brain dead and have promised my self in two places at once this weekend. 
Y'all have fun and post plenty of pictures.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

kdtrull

I'm out for tonight.  No offense but I got a better offer. :D  It only happens about once every three years.  Couldn't say no.

Chuck A.

Quote from: kdtrull on September 09, 2016, 04:34:26 PM
........It only happens about once every three years.  Couldn't say no.
Prostate exam?
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

jrobinson

kdtrull

Quote from: Chuck A. on September 09, 2016, 07:34:43 PM
Quote from: kdtrull on September 09, 2016, 04:34:26 PM
........It only happens about once every three years.  Couldn't say no.
Prostate exam?

Ha ha, you funny man.  I get those by special request every 2 weeks!!!

mojo1

I am going to ride up for the street ride today. Should be there before 9.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

bblass

I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

jrobinson

Tonight we are eating Mexican buffet in holly tree.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Moto Guzzi

Didnt set my alarm right and overslept dangit!  Y'all have fun today.

zdc1775

Vanessa's wrist is still giving her problems so we won't be there. Hope everyone has a great time.

Chuck A.

Be there around 9 for the street ride
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

mojo1

Lost y'all somehow, I am just heading on back toward the house.
GREG
06 FZ1

Hammerdown77

Dang Greg, I saw you get caught at that light, then we kept going straight for a while and I kept looking back to see if you were catching up, then I didn't see you anymore. We pulled off and waited, but after a while figured everyone had just cut off and headed back over to 72.

Did you keep going straight through town after that light?
2016 BMW R1200 GS
2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

mojo1

Well I  was looking back for the others and didn't see them so I pulled over and then thought I seen them coming and started back on thru town. I went straight on down and after looking back I didn't see them, so I pulled over again thinking they may have got caught by a light. After a few minutes turned around going back into town not seeing anyone. After heading on down I didn't never see y'all so I took 117 to Flat Rock and made my way on home thru Lake Guntersville. I needed to get on home anyway. It was a good day in all, Just now got home with 430 miles for day.
GREG
06 FZ1