News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Ralley in the Valley IV

Started by jrobinson, August 12, 2016, 04:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Chuck A.

As we got into South Pittsburg we didn't see anyone. Bergman was 2 up and riding hard with about all clearance he had in to curves but we couldn't keep up with the pace you guy were running. We followed 159 out to 72 and stopped briefly. All three lights in town got us. Bergman needed to check on his dogs before returning to the camp area and I had a hundred miles home which I managed to turn into 150. I tried to call Johnny to let him know we were leaving but no answer.

It was a good ride though and thanks to Johnny for putting it together and to all that made it out and making it a good time. Good to see everyone and good to meet others for the first time.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Chuck & Susan

We made it back home...and guess what, no rain!!  LOL  Just a lite sprinkle. 

We had a blast and it was great to meet everyone.  I think we just brought home one ant.  Johnny you can keep your tree limbs.  Now it is time to clean up things.....tomorrow.   ;D

Thank you Johnny and Sandy for everything.  It was great. 

Hope to see everyone soon.

Chuck & Susan
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

bergman32

Chuck it was nice meeting and riding with Susan and you .

klaviator

Johnny thanks for setting up this event again.  Thank Sandy too. 

It was great meeting/seeing everyone.  Here's a few pics from the event.

Getting ready to ride.

Rock Zoo stop.

Parking at the Suwanee natural Bridge

Fro some reason the parking area was closed to vehicles.

Another stop.

Hangin out after lunch at the Smokehouse.

Interesting place in Monteagle.  Amish Hippie?

Dinner.

Telling stories about 70 MPH dirtbike wheelies.

And we had a nice little campfire.

kylepeterson

thanks to Johnny and Sandy for hosting, and feeding us in their own back yard . it was a very nice view to share with y'all, looking up at the mountains. the tour and homes history was pretty humbling also, knowing how things used to be. :-)

Griff- thanks for a surprisingly great ride in the Florida hill country. I never would have guessed we could ride that far into gator country and still find rocky ledges and endless hill climbs ;-)

great pictures win!

good to see you Glenn!

the rest of you, sorry I got there so late, next time I'll hitch up earlier.

thanks again Johnny and Sandy, that was really nice of you.

griff

Thanks Johnny and Sandy for having us.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

bblass

Many thanks to Johnny and Sandy for hosting us and to Griff for leading us on amazing dual sport ride! It was a wonderful weekend and great to finally get to meet many of you in person
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

RocketCityRedwinger

Many thanks to Johnny and Sandy for hosting this event. My wife and I had a blast riding and meeting all of you. I look forward to doing more rides as our schedules allow. Be safe!

Curtis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fencejumper09

Had a great time seeing and meeting everyone. The technical dualsport ride was fantastic and the bonfire, rain and conversation were superb! Thank you to Johnny and Sandy for the hospitality and to Griff for the ride! It was a blast!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Chitza

Wow. That pic of Kyle stuck in the mud sure is getting a lot of AirPlay :D
Hate I missed it. Glad you guys had fun :)
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB