News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Where are my Tuscaloosa riders at?

Started by GeneralLed, August 29, 2016, 03:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneralLed

Moved down here not too long ago to go to school. I've been looking for some people to ride with in the area. I've got a 13' ninja 300.

jrobinson

Glad you found us.

An intro in http://bamarides.com/ride/index.php?board=1.0 will go a long way to finding folks to ride with.

DachshundUberAlles

Aren't many Tuscaloosa members, and even less members from North of the County line willing to come down this way.
There's no such thing as a "REAL RIDER!". If you have a motorcycle, you've done all you need to do.

TFancher

I'm here south of town near Shelton State. Last few weeks I've only been riding to work and back. Several irons in the fire. Hoping to ride more soon.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

DachshundUberAlles

'GeneralLed', I'm thinking I may have met you a short while back at Joe Hargrove's shop. There was a young man in there with a black 300 who was checking on price for a chain/sprocket set, I was wondering if that was you.
There's no such thing as a "REAL RIDER!". If you have a motorcycle, you've done all you need to do.