News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Hello BamaRides

Started by Traffic936, February 15, 2017, 08:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Traffic936

I want to say hello to the group! I've been riding for over 30yrs. I have done several Saddle Sore 1000s. My wife Shawn and I like to ride as much as possible. We do take weekend tours. I have rode for a very long time with a LARGE group of riders and know the in's and out's of small to LARGE formation riding. I'm located in Montgomery/Central Alabama and am ALWAYS up for a ride. Excited to be a part of BamaRides...Keep the rubber down and between the ditches!
DRPrice

jrobinson

Welcome from the north end of the state. We have a couple riders close by to you in that area, but like you said we do travel when needed.

Watch Let's Ride, Planned Rides and Events.

Holler if you have any questions.

We like pics, post up some pics.

bergman32

Chuck A.

Welcome from Hartselle. :o
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Guidedawg

Welcome from Montgomery! It's good to see another Central Alabama rider around here.

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

VWCarlos

Welcome from the other Montgomery member. Hope to see you out on the road sometime.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

KrisCook

Welcome from Birmingham!  I'm going to be close to you tomorrow (Saturday, Feb. 18), as Dixie ABATE has a meeting at 2 PM at the Shoney's in Clanton.  I'm going to try to get there around noon to eat some lunch before it starts.  If you're not doing anything, roll on up!
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

renchinrider

Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

ka4pse

Welcome from the Slapout rider. Nice to have another in Central Alabama!

Stewart
Slapout, AL
1985 Honda V65 (VF1100S) Sabre
1985 Yamaha XT350

I was visiting my young friend last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper. "This is the 21st century, old man," he said. "We don't waste money on newspapers. Here, you can borrow my iPad." I can tell you, that fly never knew what hit it...

James L

A late hello from Hueytown, AL