News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

GP8 today.

Started by springer, May 28, 2017, 11:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

Going to setup a GP8 in Hoover today around Noon. I will set up in that little shopping center where we had our 1st Gymkhana.  I will be there until I get bored.  ;) So come on out and keep me from being bored.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Chitza

Lots of new folks here that don't know where that shopping center is located. Actually, I'm not new and don't know where that is  :o
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

KrisCook

I thought we had the first one over at Century Plaza.   :o
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

springer

Nope, in Hoover, that old shopping mall behind the Shell gas store thingy.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

springer

KrisCook

What exit off 65 was that just off of?  I remember having a hell of a time finding it.

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

springer

springer

I-459. Should say the HWY 150 exit

springer

Google maps says right hete;33.363861,-86.847287

dredman

We are rusty

it
I

springer

KrisCook

Great to see you guys doing this!  And with Don!!! 

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

springer

Quote from: dredman on May 28, 2017, 01:08:40 PM
We are rusty

it
I
Moare like rusted shut.
Will be back THIS Thursday, same place. Not sure how long we will be able to go. There are no open stores/Dr. office/ anything.

Just a parking lot. Not sure if it will be lighted when it gets dark.  So I am not sure how long we can go. At lest to 8:00pm.

So if you are free and feeling like killing some cones, come on out.

It WILL be fun!  ;)