News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

The Great Flash Mob Tour

Started by Chuck & Susan, July 03, 2017, 08:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck & Susan

Due to work meeting we will be in Prattville on July 18th and would like to get a Flash Mob at Jim & Nick's that evening.  From there we would like to go north and get some other flash mobs going.  Any suggestions for July 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd?  On the 21st or 22nd we will be heading back south and on the 26th hope to have a flash mob at Kraver's in Daphne, AL.

We are able to take this opportunity just to travel a bit and see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Thanks

Chuck & Susan
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chitza

I can cover you guys for a B'ham area flashmob on the 19th or 20th and spend a day riding with you guys, too, if you are interested.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Chuck & Susan

We where thinking the 19th.... But also thinking there should be a GP8 on Thursday the 20th... This is where we are looking for all suggestions....

Thanks Chitza
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chitza

We can leave it fluid and see if anyone north of here jumps in with a flashmob in their area. I have a place you can stay as well, but I do have dogs and a cat if that's a concern.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

LawnmowerRG

Sounds like fun. I can usually do something late like 7ish.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

springer

Quote from: Chuck & Susan on July 03, 2017, 09:27:04 PM
We where thinking the 19th.... But also thinking there should be a GP8 on Thursday the 20th... This is where we are looking for all suggestions....

Thanks Chitza
IF it is not raining cats and dogs there will be a GP8 on the 20th.  ;)
It would be great to see y'all.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Chuck & Susan

Quote from: springer on July 04, 2017, 07:07:30 AM

Hope you have insurance and extra cones for the killin..... Me and my wing can probably destroy a few....  That would be a good draw for people as well to come watch the new wing go down...... again...... :-[
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

springer

Quote from: Chuck & Susan on July 04, 2017, 08:10:06 AM
Quote from: springer on July 04, 2017, 07:07:30 AM

Hope you have insurance and extra cones for the killin..... Me and my wing can probably destroy a few....  That would be a good draw for people as well to come watch the new wing go down...... again...... :-[

No worries on the cones. They can take a lot of punishment.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Fencejumper09

Whichever day you decide, feel free to come check out your old Wing! I got to ride her around the neighborhood yesterday!

How's that for a 4th of July activity?
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Chuck & Susan

Update: 

On the 19th we plan to be in the Birmingham area in order to attend the GP8 on the 20th.  We have asked Chitza to help set up a Flash Mob the evening of the 19th (around 7pm).  On the 20th might go on a day ride as well. 

Now, we need input here:  On the 21st we would like to try to have a Flash Mob in the Decatur/Priceville area.  Chuck found a JW Steakhouse that looked very interesting and was wondering how many people would be interested in meeting us there on the evening of the 21st (Friday night).  Now, nothing is in stone, so any suggestions would be awesome. 

That detail got worked out!! Thanks Klavinator!!

Here is the link:
http://bamarides.com/ride/index.php?topic=1967.0

Looking forward to meeting more BamaRide folks!!!

Chuck & Susan
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066