News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Thanks for the add

Started by Stratolner68, November 22, 2017, 11:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stratolner68

I belong to a couple of other motorcycle forums and I always learn something along the way. I'm 68 now and I've been riding since I was 16 when I got my first bike. I've taken quite a few extended solo trips including to Arkansas, Missouri, Virginia, North Carolina etc. When I take an extended trip I'll bring a tent along and camp as much as I can to keep costs down. One of my favorite places to camp that's not too far away is Tellico Plains, Tn. I'm planning a 3-4 day trip there for this coming Spring. If I see that this group is planning a local ride I'll try to join in so I can get to know everybody. I'm from Moulton, Al by the way.

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

yamahamer

Welcome from Green Pond.
That's a beautiful Stratoliner, I use to have a blue one, I miss it at times.

Chitza

Welcome, Strat. Keep an eye on the Let's Ride and Planned Rides threads. Jump in any time!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

jrobinson

Welcome from the east side of Huntsville.

Watch for rides or post up one.

Holler if you have any questions.

Guidedawg

KevinB

kylepeterson

tent camping , cruiser, mountains ☺

you're doing it right ! welcome
just give 'er the berries !

VWCarlos

2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

LawnmowerRG

Welcome from the east side of the Ham.
Sounds like you have this motorcycle thing figured out.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

renchinrider

Welcome from Huntsville!  Sounds like you're not too far away, and maybe we'll be able to join up on some rides in the future!  Love that Stratoliner!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

kdtrull

Welcome from the GreenHills.

Chuck & Susan

Welcome from Baldwin County, south Alabama.

Chuck & Susan
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Squatchmo

Hi S68, I just joined as well, we live in Athens.  Does Moulton still have that steakhouse with the cheap and tasty steaks?  Western Sirloin I think is the name of it?  My wife and I rode there once when we had the Valkryrie.  We also went to the Hen and Egg Festival on the Valk as well.  Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever driven my truck or our SUV to Moulton...  Anyway, welcome aboard!