News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Thanks for the add

Started by Stratolner68, November 22, 2017, 11:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville.  I also belong to other forums but when it comes to meeting other people to ride with in Alabama, this is the one.
You mentioned you like extended trips.  We do that too.  Take a look at ride reports.  We just had a group ride the entire Blue Ridge Parkway.  This summer another group went to Canada for Lobster.  Last year a group rode to Alaska and the Arctic circle.

Chuck & Susan

Welcome from Lower Alabama!!! Great people make this a Great Forum... Jump in and enjoy...
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Stratolner68

Moulton still has the "Western Sizzlin" steak house plus a couple of other fine places to eat. They had to abandon the "Chicken and Egg festival a couple of years ago due to some of the proceeds somehow missing at the end of the event. Too bad, we really used to enjoy going.  :'(

Squatchmo

Quote from: Stratolner68 on November 27, 2017, 11:53:10 AM
Moulton still has the "Western Sizzlin" steak house plus a couple of other fine places to eat. They had to abandon the "Chicken and Egg festival a couple of years ago due to some of the proceeds somehow missing at the end of the event. Too bad, we really used to enjoy going.  :'(
Oh man, that's sad!   That was the only place I've ever been able to get a boiled egg/chicken finger kebab!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TFancher

Welcome to MC-AL from Tuscaloosa. See you out there!
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.