News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Sand Mountain Rider

Started by twluther, November 28, 2017, 06:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twluther

Live in Geraldine. Street rider. Indian Chieftain so no dirt trails for me. Though if they open the ATV park at Bucks Pocket I will be buying something to ride their. Anyone close by on here?

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville.  I'm not real close but we do have rides that go through or near your area.  We have a member in Scottsboro who also rides a cruiser. 

Chitza

Welcome, tw. We have all kinds of rides and members from all over. Most folks will ride an hour or more to be part of a good ride. Keep an eye on Let's Ride and Planned Rides. Some rides are planned in advance and some are last minute. Post up and join a ride or plan one and see who shows up. Don't get discouraged if no one shows up. Enjoy your ride and try again later. Sometimes it takes a few attempts before stars and schedules line up.

Post up a picture of that Cheiftan. We like to drool on the bike pics :)
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Chuck & Susan

It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

springer

Welcome from Hueytown Al. Make yourself at home and yea, post up a picture or two of your motorcycle!!!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

jrobinson

Welcome from Paint Rock Valley.

You will need to define "close by". I've ridden 100 miles to get to the start of a ride.  I think you will be able to find rides within 30-45 minutes of you.

Watch the forum, sometimes you get a month notice, sometimes a couple hours.

Glad you found us and holler if you have any questions.

norton73

Hey Tracy,

Good to see you found your way here. Lot's of good people here, I think you'll like this bunch.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

LawnmowerRG

My schedule don't allow me to ride as much as it used to, but I have ridden many miles to get to a ride on more than once. Been to Chattanooga and all most all the way to mobile bay for lunch with several people here.
Like Josh says come on down from the cheap seats.

Welcome from The Ham.

BTW love the way those Indians look!
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

VWCarlos

2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

Mulley

2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

KevinB

Guidedawg

Welcome from Montgomery.  Some of my "wife's people" are from Martling/Asbury area.

Anytime I'm up there in the SUV I say I'd like to come back on my bike.

renchinrider

Welcome to MC-AL, TW.  I'm writing from Huntsville.  My daily ride is a Road King, and (when I can keep it in working order) I love getting out on my antique Super Glide.  Look forward to meeting and riding with you!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

TFancher

Welcome to MC-AL from Tuscaloosa. This forum has people that love to ride. Anywhere, anytime. Hope to see you out there soon!
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.