Main Menu

Gymkhana April 21st

Started by The Bike Shop, March 23, 2018, 07:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

LawnmowerRG

Thank you to everyone that came out.
I had a great time myself.

And Kyle I forgot to take your jacket out of the truck so it's riding around with me at the moment. I can drop it at your house next week when working your area.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

springer

A video of the Gymkhana meet. Sorry about the boring audio but Youtube is...well, sucky when it comes to that.

[/youtube]
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Another video of the Gymkhana event. In this one you get to see what happens to my bike ANYTIME it gets on the dirt.   ;)

Pretty sure it is the riders fault.  :D

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

kylepeterson

Quote from: LawnmowerRG on April 22, 2018, 09:59:21 AM
Thank you to everyone that came out.
I had a great time myself.

And Kyle I forgot to take your jacket out of the truck so it's riding around with me at the moment. I can drop it at your house next week when working your area.

bah I'll just swing by the shop one evening. I like that place.
just give 'er the berries !

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332