News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Easter dual sport ride

Started by LT, April 01, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT

Easter weekend riding, part II.
I rode with a friend out to Mt. Cheaha and headed South on Skyline Drive, FR600. Put in 170 or so miles, 40 of it dirt (and rock!) I asked if the road was big bike friendly. I should have asked if it was big bike capable, because it wasn't friendly at all! (See skid plate) If not for having loads of off-road experience I would have had a couple nasty dismounts. We got to see some nature because the sun finally came out. Oh, I rescued Olaf as well. I'm looking to adopt him out to a good home. The weather was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend Sunday, though if my kids were here that would have been much better. That's two epic days of riding using home as the ride base.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Nice Goat

That's how you do it!  Very nice!
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

merc16

Wow ! Poor Olaf is going through some hard times. Maybe y'all can get him into a celebrity rehab.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Justin

Chitza

Great ride report, LT. Looks like you guys had a blast. I hear you had a good day Saturday, too 8)
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

renchinrider

Quote from: merc16 on April 01, 2018, 06:39:11 PM
Wow ! Poor Olaf is going through some hard times. Maybe y'all can get him into a celebrity rehab.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

:D
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

rmcelroy

good job camera man!  thanks for tagging along.  I will let you know the next time I am looking for a semi-dirty adventure.