News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

it's back and so am I

Started by Slede, October 07, 2015, 10:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slede

I thought it was gone for good that time but you just can't keep it down. big hello to all the old hats around here and to the new cats I say, glad you could make it.

i'm BAMA born and bread and have only half of a handful of interests, motorbikes are a bike part of my life. I'm known as a Harley/chopper guy but really I love them all. have rode most of the variants at one time or another, didn't get into the dirtbikes until I found this site a few years ago and still I thought they where toys for kids until I tried one on. now they are right up there on the list of superfun bikes to act half my age on. started my son at 5 years old on a 79 z50 Honda and he's now on a yz80 and I can hardly keep up with him anymore, the kid is a natural, zero fear, all throttle with developing skill daily. i'm still riding Harley's but since the old bikes are now so popular i'm riding a twincam now because I got a deal on it and only had a make a few "adjustments to get it going and running out right. anyway, glad to see the place back up and running and hope to see all of my friends again soon and to meet more of the new kids on the block.

When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

Chitza

Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

RubyRider

;) Glad you made your way back home! It hasn't been the same without you here.
If you aint smokin, you are eatin dust!

01YZF6

jrobinson

Great to see you back on the forum.

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

KrisCook

Fall by our booth at Vintage Friday.  I need a Slede fix and I'm nailed to the house the rest of the weekend.  Welcome back! 
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

lazeebum

SlowRoad

merc16

Justin