News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Looking for a VStrom 650

Started by Gearbanger, May 28, 2024, 08:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gearbanger

Anyone out there have a VStrom 650 they've been sitting on?  I have really wanted to do Alaska with my two sons and I'm in the market for a used unit if possible.
2012 Yamaha Majesty
2018 Kymco Like 150i

Gearbanger

Got one this weekend out of Mississippi.  Nice 2008 w/ 36,000 miles.  Almost showroom condition.
2012 Yamaha Majesty
2018 Kymco Like 150i

Chuck & Susan

Congratulations on your find!!

Hope your ride in Maggy Vally went well. Post a ride report and tell us all about it. Always makes for a good teaser to hear of other rides. And pics if you have some.

Chuck
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Gearbanger

It was raining bad that weekend so the people I was riding with backed out.  So we have rescheduled it for September.  I picked the VStrom 650 this weekend so my son could ride with us too. 

I rode the ST1300 through the aftermath of the bad storm that went through Texas that weekend.  Thought I was going to ride around it but instead got tropical storm type conditions all the way from Alabaster to Bay Minnette.  We were able to pick my cousins FJR1300 up though and ride over to Ft. Walton / Destin for dinner one day while we were in Gulf Shores. 

We do have a scooter ride (Beat the Heat) in July that Klaviator always sets up.  Should be fun, I've been wanting to do this for years. 
2012 Yamaha Majesty
2018 Kymco Like 150i

Chuck & Susan

Sounds like an adventure down in our area. We have been having a few heavy storms the past couple of weeks.
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066