News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Re intro

Started by Trail guy, November 08, 2015, 01:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trail guy

My name is Cody I am 24 and I have an xr400. I grew up riding and still ride every chance I get. I am from the trussville pinson area. I am always looking for someone to ride with even if not local. I ride a good bit of single track and all the local trails that I can find. I would give myself a 7.0/10 on how aggressive I ride but I still like going slow and exploring new trails. Right now have the bike geared 13/45 and on an xr4 that's low enough to walk along beside it but it shure makes the nasty stuff a lot easier. Good to be back and looking forward to riding with yall.

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

KevinB

Welcome! Let's see that XR...we love pictures.  :)

Ryanbroome

It's a perfect Honda xr. The nicest one you'll ever see.
Welcome back man!

Trail guy

Thanks guys hopefully that image will work without resizing it.

Nice Goat

That is luscious.  I want one.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

jrou111

Welcome! Is this you on the XR400 in this video?

Nice Goat

Quote from: gharshman on November 08, 2015, 09:19:14 PM
That is luscious.  I want one.

Oops!  I thought it was the 650.  It's still luscious, but I already had one!  It was not nearly that nice.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Trail guy

Yep that was me. That was a great day of riding. My dads bike is a xr650r and it is set up identical except for the adrenaline pumping power of that big bore 4 stroke 650.

Mulley

Yep, I thought that's who you were. Welcome back.
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

RubyRider

;)  Nice Bike!

Welcome Back.
If you aint smokin, you are eatin dust!

Trail guy

Thanks to all for the welcome back.  Looking forward to some good dirt riding now that it is cooling off.