News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

My "Bluesman" Challenge ***Completed***

Started by VWCarlos, June 04, 2016, 07:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VWCarlos

I spent the past two days completing the list after David's services. It was a nice service and it was good to see so many people there. I also got to meet KrisCook and Slede. There was a bunch of bikes there from many different riding groups throughout the river region.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

VWCarlos

#1 This one was pretty hard to find... I didn't want to copy the goat's Heinz 57 picture
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

VWCarlos

#2 This is my favorite burger place. It's called Chris' and they have been in business in the same spot for 99 years.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

VWCarlos

#3 Like Bluesman I am not much of a salad eater so I got the kind of salad I prefer... Fruit Salad.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

VWCarlos

#4 I was going to get a picture with my buddy's blue sportster but he was out of town the bike was locked up... So I had to pull into the local Harley dealership and there was a white sportster in front. Bingo!
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

VWCarlos

#5 This couple is a friend of my family's. They are both CMA riders and were in attendance at the service so I snapped a pic

2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

VWCarlos

#6 there used to be a bar in town called bluebirds and I was planning on using it for the sign but they went out of business at some point. So again had to go with my second choice. This is a local broadcasting company.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

VWCarlos

#7 This is the Davis theater. In its prime it was the premier theater in town. Troy university owns it now and it is still in use as you can see.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

VWCarlos

#8 This is the Coosa river where it flows through the town of Wetumpka. Further north up this river is some great kayaking. Class 2 to 4 Rapids depending on the flow of water.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

VWCarlos

#9 This is Dexter Ave Baptist church. I don't think I need to explain to anyone the role this church played in the history of our state.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

VWCarlos

#10 My wildcard... The hat is for the fedora Bluesman often wore and the red rag for the red shirt he seemed to always be wearing on the few rides I got to take with him.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

klaviator

Outstanding job completing this

Nice Goat

Nice job, especially the wild card!
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."