News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Next Gymkhana?

Started by Sean Patrick, June 27, 2016, 07:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean Patrick

Thank you, everybody! I will be looking for a venue over the next few weeks. I will then get back in touch with more questions. Thanks!

KrisCook

Quote from: Sean Patrick on July 06, 2016, 02:12:12 PM
Thank you, everybody! I will be looking for a venue over the next few weeks. I will then get back in touch with more questions. Thanks!

This is excellent.  I'll be available to help too.  I have lots of course setup diagrams.  And Springer, the dimensions are in the video I posted.

Sean, PM me if you have questions you haven't gotten answered and maybe I'll know the answers.  We also have a forum up at http://amgrass.com/forum/.  It's all but dead, but there is a lot of good information there. 
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Sean Patrick

This is excellent.  I'll be available to help too.  I have lots of course setup diagrams.  And Springer, the dimensions are in the video I posted.
Sean, PM me if you have questions you haven't gotten answered and maybe I'll know the answers.  We also have a forum up at http://amgrass.com/forum/.  It's all but dead, but there is a lot of good information there.
[/quote]

Thank you VERY much! And I will be in touch.

maydaymike

Count me in to help with setup, etc.
2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

Sean Patrick

Quote from: maydaymike on July 07, 2016, 08:32:09 AM
Count me in to help with setup, etc.

Thanks Mike! I was hoping you would be willing to do so.

springer

Depending on where and time/date I can help. I have Setup several Gymkhana's.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

LawnmowerRG

There was talk last night for having one at the Vestavia Bowl again. So next week Some people need to show for GP8 so we can start putting something together.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.