News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Last minute Lunch-Mob in Vestavia / Homewood area...

Started by Smitty908, July 03, 2016, 11:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smitty908

I realize it's short notice, but I have a couple hours to kill between my extra job, and my shift starting. I'm gonna ride to Tip Top Grill on Shades crest for lunch at around 1230-1245.

-Tim

Smitty908

*scratch that, didn't realize they are closed today.  :-\

Guess I'll be checking out Holler and Dash Biscuits or the Alabama Biscuit Company.

-Tim

IceCold4x4

Quote from: Smitty908 on July 03, 2016, 11:23:44 AM

Guess I'll be checking out Holler and Dash Biscuits or the Alabama Biscuit Company.

-Tim

saw ya ride by the house in your dress blues. does that count as AGAT?

Smitty908

;D

Left my gear at the office, when I changed and rode to the extra job at the church, lol

-Tim

gulfcoaster

Quote from: Smitty908 on July 03, 2016, 11:23:44 AM

-Tim
Where are these places?  My parents live at the bottom of the hill from tip top grill. I haven't been there in a while, but might have to next time I'm up there. I haven't heard of the other two places though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Smitty908

Holler and Dash is in downtown Homewood, and Alabama Biscuit Company is in Cahaba Heights behind Ms Myra's BBQ.

Both have awesome "gourmet" biscuits.

IceCold4x4

Alabama biscuit company is just too expensive for me. Think I paid 10 bucks for a biscuit with meat and eggs on it last time. Tons of good food in this city but i just can't get behind them which is sad considering I can walk there.