News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Junkyard Dog Ride 10/2/16

Started by polarissalesman, October 03, 2016, 01:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polarissalesman

We had a BEAUTIFUL day for a ride. KS went up about 8:50, we had 15 bikes and off we went to our first stop to top off with gas and meet some of the NE riders,here we picked up 8 more bikes. Total bikes 23, total riders 29. We had some great roads, 1 chicken incident, great food and miles of smiles...In all I logged close to 300 miles. Met some great people who I hope to ride with again, also old friends who is always a pleasure to ride with ...

As for the chicken incident, well lets just say the chicken committed suicide, the bike only had minimal damage, like a broke front turn signal, now I think the rider almost had a stroke...but he was ok ...

If you  have never been to Junkyard Dog Steakhouse in Hohenwald, Tn. you are missing a treat.... Also Hwy 99 South  to Hwy 64 is a MUST ride... this road brought out some dancing and a LOT of smiles with a lot of yahoos ....
"keep the rubber side down"

polarissalesman

a few more.... most of these pictures where made by other riders

polarissalesman

lol , notice all those HD in a line, except me....I have always been different

lazeebum

It looks like a great time was had by all. I hate that I missed this one.

renchinrider

So glad all of you could link up and make the ride!  Looks like a great time was had by all.

I'll have to visit Junk Yard Dog's when I'm REALLY hungry!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

polarissalesman

Quote from: renchinrider on October 03, 2016, 09:39:44 PM
So glad all of you could link up and make the ride!  Looks like a great time was had by all.

I'll have to visit Junk Yard Dog's when I'm REALLY hungry!

Oh Man my steak was so tender you could cut it with a fork...