Started by springer, January 12, 2017, 04:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nokose

According to the tax assesor it belongs to these guys
SERITAGE SRC FINANCE LLC (BC-169 A) 
3333 BEVERLY RD 
HOFFMAN ESTATES   IL 60179

Nice Goat

A little more googling shows that Seritage is a publicly-traded (i.e., NYSE) corporation created for the sole purpose of selling or developing Sears' and K-Mart's properties.

If you own Sears stock, I'd recommend getting out 10 years ago.

On the plus side, very little chance of them stumbling onto our Saturday Gymkhana session....
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

springer

Quote from: Nice Goat on February 08, 2017, 04:19:54 PM
A little more googling shows that Seritage is a publicly-traded (i.e., NYSE) corporation created for the sole purpose of selling or developing Sears' and K-Mart's properties.

If you own Sears stock, I'd recommend getting out 10 years ago.

On the plus side, very little chance of them stumbling onto our Saturday Gymkhana session....
PMing you my number. I will help out in any way I can.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Chuck A.

I have a few orange cones I could bring :o
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

KrisCook

Guys,  don't forget amgrass.com.  There is a guy in Moscow named Alex, who goes by DerSchlang on the forum, that's kickin' it.   His posts are full of killer pics.  And he and his group have developed some awesome swag, too.  Look here:

http://amgrass.com/forum/introduce-yourself/hello-from-moscow-russia!/

Amgrass has 100 members, and lots of them have a pretty high number in the "days since last logged in" column.  A guy is wanting to start a group in Oregon right now.  I hate that Don is not still involved, since it was he that kept it going, but if we'd have a gymkhana and put a bunch of pictures up, it would be cool. 

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Chitza

I know it's last minute, but we have been offered accessibility to the lot in Falkville for June 2. I can mange all the set up if Buzz is available to do the course. I need to know who is interested or definitely in before we commit. Sooner is better.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

springer

Quote from: Chitza on May 03, 2017, 10:58:29 AM
I know it's last minute, but we have been offered accessibility to the lot in Falkville for June 2. I can mange all the set up if Buzz is available to do the course. I need to know who is interested or definitely in before we commit. Sooner is better.
IN if it is a Saturday! !!!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Chitza

klaviator

norton73

Same weekend as Dual sporting the free state.

http://bamarides.com/ride/index.php?topic=1675.0

I'm going to the Red Mile in KY that same weekend.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

Chitza

All of July is open. Kinda hot, but available. Opinions? Hold off til July or compete with DSFS?

klaviator

I was planning on going to DSFS but I'm not sure I'll have my KLR sorted out by then.  I've got something going every weekend between now and then so I'd probably opt for Gymkhana.  If you wait till July and it's hot, I'll still show.  We can get some super soakers and shoot water at the riders as they are going through the cones :o

Chuck A.

Karla, I may  have said it wrong when I told you the date. Not June 2 but the second Saturday in June which will make it on the 10th.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

klaviator

The 10th would work great for me!

Chitza

Well, heck. I was messed up all the way 'round.

OKAY. We're looking at June 10th Who's interested in THAT date?