Do's and Don't's....RIGHT???? Deer Head Cove Cemetary

Started by Al Goodwin, February 20, 2017, 05:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Goodwin

DON'T go to Deer Head Cove Cemetery if you're NOT a believer in ghost and stuff like that....because it'll change your mind.

I'm NOT a believer in such nonsense.....BUT, Melony and I both heard it....through our Uclear intercom system.

I'd been to this cemetery before, Melony never had, plus it was on the scenic route to Cloudland Canyon SP in Georgia....it's off Puddin Ridge Road.

Anyway, bright sunshiny day, we turn into the cemetery, ride up through the center, stop and talk a minute about it, never turning the bike off, never getting off the bike...  We turn around and head out, as we're pulling out of the cemetery drive back onto the road, we BOTH hear "don't look back" in a female voice, come thru our intercom.  I said nothing, until Melony said "did you hear that?"  I reluctantly said "YEP.....'don't look back'?"...she'd heard it also.  There was no one around, no houses near, no cars/trucks parked anywhere close,....WEIRD.

We discuss it a bit as we head on up to the State Park, campout Sunday night. 

So, on the way home...what do you think we did?  Yep, rode back to the cemetery, like IDIOTS.....

We make the same route, up through the cemetery, turn around the same place...and quietly/slowly head back out......only to hear a female voice AGAIN thru out intercom... I quickly turn the bike off, neither of us could understand what it said this time.  We sit there listening for more.... You know, like in scary movies how you always yell at the people "DON"T GET OUT OF THE CAR!!!".....Well, we sit there, in the bright sunshine, listening, only to hear nothing more.  I turn around, like an IDIOT, and head back into the cemetery, kind of hoping to hear it again :o.....nothing this time.

We head out, with confusion and wonder in the conversation.  I've never believed in this type of thing...BUT, this has me re-thinking my beliefs........

SO....DON'T camp out at Deer Head Cove Cemetery in DeKalb county...off Puddin Ridge Road.

Gam

I've ridden Puddin Ridge but never noticed that cemetery.  I've resisted Senna or anything like that, but I may cave in just to go to that cemetery. Check this out:

https://sites.google.com/site/tnparanormalseeker/home/deer-head-cove-1   

Al Goodwin

Quote from: Gam on February 20, 2017, 06:29:11 PM
I've ridden Puddin Ridge but never noticed that cemetery.  I've resisted Senna or anything like that, but I may cave in just to go to that cemetery. Check this out:

https://sites.google.com/site/tnparanormalseeker/home/deer-head-cove-1

We looked at that when we got home.....didn't make us feel any better about what had happened...... ???

renchinrider

Wow!  That'll leave you with a few chills at night!  Glad y'all are home safe.  How's Melony's back feeling after the ride?
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

Al Goodwin

Quote from: renchinrider on February 20, 2017, 08:55:22 PM
Wow!  That'll leave you with a few chills at night!  Glad y'all are home safe.  How's Melony's back feeling after the ride?

Thanks for asking.  She's a bit sore today, probably be a bit worse tomorrow.  No real pain, just soreness from inactivity.

Now, that cemetery.....not much information about it.  I found a survey of all those buried there....and that one website, but nothing more about anything weird.

I can't explain what we heard more than what I've already said about it.  For someone to be there, and speak louder enough for it to come over out intercom, they'd have to be very close.....there was no one there.

I can't explain it. 

Chuck A.

Group ride? Will be looking for it in Planned ride section ???
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Fencejumper09

That is freaky! Good to hear the "mom" is back on the bike!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Al Goodwin

Quote from: Chuck A. on February 21, 2017, 04:59:39 AM
Group ride? Will be looking for it in Planned ride section ???

How about a "night ride"/flash-mob??

Chuck A.

Even better! I can scream like a girl when needed :o I live for goose bumps. :P
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Al Goodwin

OK....turn up your volume....at around 45 seconds.....we couldn't understand it that day, but on my video you can hear something like "right, go right",,,,something like that.  No, my GPS wasn't on, my phone wasn't on, and no one was around...who's voice is it?