Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

SOLD - Thinning the Herd

Started by TFancher, May 09, 2017, 11:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TFancher

The Good Son

94 Yamaha XT225 Serow
4900 miles. New tires. Great shape for a 23 year old bike. As close to original condition as you will find. I've ridden this bike about 40 miles.

The Black Sheep

94 Yamaha XT225 Serow
14700 miles. This one is the ugly brother to the other one. It's been rode hard and put up wet . It's like an old man. It smokes, it leaks, and it sometimes sputters and farts. But it runs good for a 23 year old bike. It has a Clark Tank, aftermarket handlebars, and a rattle can paint job. This bike probably will need the top end rebuilt. Just keeping it real.

I'm asking $1400.00 for the White one and $800.00 for the black one. BamaRides members can take them both  for $2K.

I have a clear title in my name to both bikes.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Slede

When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

TFancher

Tuscaloosa. I'll pm you my address.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

TFancher

Ok these are going on Craigslist if no one is interested.

TFancher

I'm going to bump this up. I haven't tried very hard to sell them but my garage needs a little room in it.

n8

TFancher

Yes I still have them. Let me know when you want to take a look.

TFancher

Bump. Apparently I'm not a very motivated seller!

TFancher

Apparently I'm better than I thought!!! SOLD!!

2372ighost

2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder

TFancher

Yes. Guy bought one for his wife and the other for himself.