News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Short trip to Birmingham

Started by hawkvtx, May 10, 2017, 04:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkvtx

Not much of a ride report to speak of but I wanted to share a little about this. Alice Cooper's band played a small gig at the Nick in Birmingham Monday May 1 prior to the main show that was the following night. So I took the bike a left work a little early and hightailed it down there. I had met a couple of the guys before but I really wanted to meet the newest member of Alice's band, Hurricane Nita Strauss. Hands down the hottest chic in Rock today and a hell of a guitar player. Nita brings an energy and exuberance to the show that is infectious. Not to mention that she is one of the sweetest young ladies you would ever want to meet. She took pictures and signed stuff including a couple of guitars that some guys brought to the gig. The other guys were just as gracious and made a great night for the folks in attendance.
Here's a few pics.

The surprise of the night was when Phil Collen of Def Leppard showed up and finished out the set with them.

If interested there's tons of video of the show on youtube just search Alice Cooper Band Nick Birmingham AL 5/1/2017 you might even catch a glimpse of yours truly.
2006 Honda VTX 1800C
2022 BMW G310GS
2018 Honda Rebel 500

gulfcoaster

That's awesome. Although Everytime I've left The Nick, I swore I'd never go back, Alice Cooper puts on a helluva show. Saw him on Motley Crues farewell tour. Amazing show!! I am very jealous of that experience.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nice Goat

That's awesome.  Used to love Alice Cooper and Def Leppard.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."