News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

MNNTHBX - cool guy. cool videos.

Started by Brian A, May 24, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian A

Greg is a very nice guy and one of the fortunate few who has managed to turn his hobby /passion into a successful, respected, top-shelf products business.

He is getting more and more recognition (having recently been featured in May issue of 'Motorcyclist' magazine.)

He doesn't skimp and only turns out very high quality stuff, doing a lot of the machining and fabricating in-house.

https://www.mnnthbx.com/gallery/

He has some new video stuff out that you might enjoy.

https://www.go90.com/shows/throttlerockets

merc16

I just found this posting.  I agree that shop is super cool and only sells high quality parts. I ordered their rear spools/chain adjusters for my Z125. Not only did it arrive quickly but extremely well packed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Justin

Nice Goat

How do you pronounce their name?  Is it an acronym?  What does it stand for?

Not exactly great marketing there ... can't pronounce it, can't spell it, can't remember it, and have no idea what it means.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Brian A

Quote from: Nice Goat on January 19, 2018, 12:16:09 PM
How do you pronounce their name?  Is it an acronym?  What does it stand for?

Not exactly great marketing there ... can't pronounce it, can't spell it, can't remember it, and have no idea what it means.

Greg once explained it: He planned to use "Man In The Box" but that was already a commonly used tag/name/etc so he just eliminated all the vowels and you have: MNNTHBX

Nice Goat

My neighbors will think I'm ordering bedroom toys ... sounds like "man in the boat" :D
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

merc16

The article I read stated that he is a long time Alice in Chains fan. That's where the name comes from and he made an acronym out of it. I see him post on the Z125 forum often.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Justin