News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

My run in with a deer

Started by vtxrider, June 14, 2017, 07:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtxrider

Just an update on my accident when I hit the deer going to work. Or I should say he hit me ,jumped a fence and hit me square in the head. It's been a little over four months now and I'm doing a lot better. Have gone back to work still have a little limp. Not one hundred percent but getting there . Have got to ride my bike some,not as much as I want. I repaired my bike while I was recovering. When the company I purchased my bobber parts from heard I crashed my bike and was going to have to buy new parts,sent me the parts for FREE all the parts I needed and some tee shirts and caps. Great people at this company  the name is BLUE COLLAR BOBBERS.  If you have a bobber project in mind check them out. Anyway be glad to get back on some group rides with yall. Thanks to everyone who commented about my accident and for all the thoughts and prayers see you soon . Donnie aka smiley.

Fencejumper09

Glad to hear you are recovering!

That is pretty awesome that Blue Collar Bobbers is taking care of you like that! Hard to find good companies anymore!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

vtxrider

They are fantastic people have quality parts fast service and will always give you a discount on your purchase a good one.and will stand behind there stuff.

Chitza

So good to hear, Donnie! I've been hoping you would post an update soon!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

klaviator

Good to hear.  Hope to see you on a ride soon!

jrobinson

Great to hear. Sandy has been asking how you were doing.

If you need anything, just holler.

LawnmowerRG

Good to hear you are getting back to normal
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

renchinrider

Great to "hear" you back on the forum, Smiley!  All the best as you continue your recovery.
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

Vurrich

Glad to hear you are recovering.
Always concerned about the animals jumping out there.
Nothing worse than a deer around here.