News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

***SOLD*** 1999 Harley Electraglide Classic

Started by jrobinson, June 30, 2017, 08:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrobinson

Looks like I'll never have time to get this going again, so I'm putting it up for sale.

1999 Harley Electraglide Classic, it has 113,000 miles on it. I bought the bike in 2008 with 72,000 on it and rode until Jan 2012. It has been sitting in my garage since.

I replaced the cam chain tensioners and now it runs on 1 cyl. I have too many projects and they keep multiplying. This thing needs to go.

bamarides price is $4000 and I will consider partial trades.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last pic I took of it before it started collecting dust.

Nice Goat

I bet it would polish up nice.  Best guess on what it needs to be running right again?

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

jrobinson

I think I may have the pushrods adjusted wrong and valves aren't opening properly. Every time I have a little time to work on it, life happens. Riding mower broke last night, kinda the straw that broke the camel's back. I just hate seeing it sit there and I can't do anything to get it out of my way.

Chuck & Susan

Hey Carla, Does this bike qualify as a "Robinson Harley" also? And If so does it retain that status after being sold?????
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chitza

Quote from: Chuck & Susan on June 30, 2017, 04:24:28 PM
Hey Carla, Does this bike qualify as a "Robinson Harley" also? And If so does it retain that status after being sold?????

A Robinson Harley is so named by the rider. If you can handle this baby, it retains the name :)
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

jrobinson