Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Chuck & Susan

Flash Mob

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q, 2250 Cobbs Ford Rd, Prattville, AL 36066

Tuesday, July, 18th

On the Patio at 6:00 pm

Let's see who we can get there!!!!
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Guidedawg

I will be in the 2nd week of a community theatre production at that time, but performances will be Wed-Sun.  I suspect Tuesday will be a rehearsal day but will not know for sure until closer to the day itself.

Either way, it sounds like you have a lot of fun and fellowship planned for this trip!

VWCarlos

I am not sure if I will make this one or not... I might be becoming an uncle for the second time. My brother's second kid is scheduled for her delivery that day. It's a surgical birth so unless the little guy decides to show up early, that will be the day.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

Guidedawg

Surprisingly, it looks like I will be able to make it! 

Is Susan accompanying you on this work trip?  If so, Mrs. Guidedawg may attend, but otherwise doesn't want to be the odd woman out.

Chuck & Susan

Quote from: Guidedawg on July 17, 2017, 09:01:23 AM
Surprisingly, it looks like I will be able to make it! 

Is Susan accompanying you on this work trip?  If so, Mrs. Guidedawg may attend, but otherwise doesn't want to be the odd woman out.

Yes she is. And please do. Would be our pleasure to meet her too!!

Chuck
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

jrobinson

We prefer for the women to attend the Flash Mobs, it always makes the group look better. It usually adds a little class also.

Chuck & Susan

Quote from: jrobinson on July 17, 2017, 10:31:02 AM
We prefer for the women to attend the Flash Mobs, it always makes the group look better. It usually adds a little class also.

Speaking of looking better.... Will Sandy be coming with you? Sure would help to looks of that Harley....  ;) ;)

Chuck's opinion...
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

jrobinson

She is working, making that money this week. Plus, she wouldn't be happy at my pace heading down I-65.

She will be at the Mob in Madison.

Chuck & Susan

Had a wonderful time with Johnny, Guidedawg and Mrs. Guidedawg. Great food, awesome company. A great way to end the day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Guidedawg

It WAS a great night (and I just posted on the complete journey thread)!

I see from my Facebook memories that the last Prattville flash mob (which all the guys were at last year) was one year ago today.