Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Chuck & Susan Flashmob! Wednesday, July 19

Started by Chitza, July 13, 2017, 11:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Chitza

There will be a Flashmob for Chuck & Susan Wednesday night, July 19, at 6pm

Join us at Avondale Brewing Co., 201 41st St S., Birmingham, AL, and welcome the dynamic duo to Birmingham!

There is no food served at ABC but there are several restaurants in the immediate area and patrons are encouraged to bring their food to the courtyard and enjoy with a nice brew.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Fencejumper09

I am tentative for this one! I wish I would have been able to get the Goldwing tagged to ride to this!!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Chuck & Susan

Thanks Chitza for setting this up.  Hope we can get lots of people there.  We look forward to seeing everyone.

Chuck & Susan
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Nice Goat

That's a great place for a flash mob.  The music is always good, and there are plenty of brews to sample.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

LawnmowerRG

Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

Chitza

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Fencejumper09

How late do y'all plan to be there? I have been moving pretty slow on prepping for the trip this weekend and need to get a couple things done before heading to Avondale.
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Chuck & Susan

Probably as long as people want to hang out and talk. We all sat for 2 hours last night. Had a great time. Come on out when you can. Do you still have my number?

Chuck
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Fencejumper09

Yep! I will text you when I get freed up!

I was really hoping to have the Goldwing tagged and road worthy but looks like I will need another week or so!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT

SpeedyR

I just happen to be in Birmingham for work. So I should be able to meet the crowd there. What time do you think anyone will get there?

I might have to head to Huntsville this evening but would like to come over and hang out for a little bit and have a beer and see some Birmingham people   

Jeff

Chitza

I'll be there sometime around 6:00ish. Plenty of food options: Saw's, Wasabi Juan's, Wooden Goat and Post Office Pies. Grab your food and come over to Avondale Brewery.

LawnmowerRG

I'm looking pretty good to make it. Though with the heat I will not be drinking. It's just to hard to stay hydrated in this weather when working outside.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

Chuck & Susan

We are here!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

SpeedyR

How will I know who I'm meeting there? I'm headed there now probably take me 20 minutes and I need to find some food to eat.

Old guy with graying beard and a black dainese shirt on.

Jeff