Main Menu

Madison/Huntsville Flashmob Friday July 21st

Started by klaviator, July 16, 2017, 06:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

klaviator

Where:  La Placita Mexican Grill,  401 hughes RD, Madison

Time:   6 PM Friday Jul 21

Let me know if you plan on coming to I can get a head count and reserve a table.

Chuck & Susan

We can be there on Friday, the 21st.  However Saturday, the 22nd, would be iffy.

Chuck & Susan
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

klaviator

Oops, I meant to post Friday.  I'll fix it.

Chuck & Susan

We will be there....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chuck A.

"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

klaviator

Anyone else coming to this?  As it stands right now there will only be 5 people and I won't even need to reserve a big table.

jrobinson

Hammerdown77

2016 BMW R1200 GS
2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

zdc1775

Hopefully you haven't already called and made the reservation. If not Vanessa and I will be there as long as nothing unexpected happens

klaviator

I called and told them there would be 10 of us.  As of now we have 8 and a couple of maybe's.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.  I'm also looking forward to the food.  IMO LaPlacita is the best Mexican restaurant in the area. 

klaviator

I'm not good at math.  We're up to 10 and 2 maybe's so I'll change that to a table for 12.

Chuck & Susan

Looks like we stirred this one up good.  Lol

2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

klaviator

I called and told them we'd need a table for 12.  I plan on getting there around 20 minutes early.

Hammerdown77

Looks like I won't be making it tonight after all, so you'll have an extra spot freed up at the table
2016 BMW R1200 GS
2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

Chuck & Susan

How great to see everyone. Thanks to all who came and thanks to klaviator for setting it all.

2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066