News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Back at it!!!!

Started by Motorman1974, August 01, 2017, 11:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motorman1974

Hey guys. Old member here back at it. Been away for a few years. I was a "dual sporter" before but just bought myself a Connie 14. I absolutely LOVE this bike. I am down in Wetumpka about 30 minutes north of Montgomery. Looking forward to meeting up with some more Bama Riders. Actually want to start a gymkhana down this way. Maybe once a month. Just need to find a place to do it. Anyway, glad to be back and look forward to meeting some of you.

Chuck & Susan

My wife and I ride a Goldwing from Lower Alabama. We did the GP8 that Springer sets up on Thursday evenings and I proved I can kill a kone. Welcome back and hope to catch up with ya sometime.
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

springer

If it is not raining we WILL be having a GP8 this Thursday starting at 6:00pm and ending when ever. :) Check the Gymkhana section for the thread on it. The GPS cord are on the first post by me. (Location=GPS)

WELCOME BACK!!!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

jrobinson

mojo1

Welcome back from Helena
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

VWCarlos

Welcome back from a fellow Wetumpkian. I just moved up here from Montgomery.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

ka4pse

Welcome from Slapout. We may get Elmore County represented after all.

Stewart
Slapout, AL
1985 Honda V65 (VF1100S) Sabre
1985 Yamaha XT350

I was visiting my young friend last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper. "This is the 21st century, old man," he said. "We don't waste money on newspapers. Here, you can borrow my iPad." I can tell you, that fly never knew what hit it...

Fencejumper09

Welcome from the center!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Guidedawg

Elmore Co. riders are outnumbering those of us...err..me...in "The 'Gump"!

I'm just glad to see any activity in the River Region - it sounds like Flash Mob time.

Welcome back from Montgomery!

VWCarlos

Quote from: Guidedawg on August 02, 2017, 08:18:03 AM
Elmore Co. riders are outnumbering those of us...err..me...in "The 'Gump"!

I'm just glad to see any activity in the River Region - it sounds like Flash Mob time.

Welcome back from Montgomery!

I was thinking the same thing...
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100