News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Need help with GP8

Started by springer, August 12, 2017, 03:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

I am going back to shift work after a couple of years of day shift. (My choice, not the company's) Out of a 5 week rotation there will be 1 week I can not do the GP8, (The week I will have to work 3pm-11pm), and 1 week that I might not get up in time to do it. (My night shift week)
Basically all you have to do is bring some cones and set-up a GP8 (and another course if you want)

It is not a hard thing to do......really. Hoover PD has never told us to leave nor have given us any problems. They usually hang out for a bit and watch.

I do not pressure anyone to ride the course. If they want to ride, they can ride. If they need help, I and others will jump in and give a bit of help. If all someone wants to do is visit and talk, that is cool.   

I understand if no ones wants to, so no problems there. I will just do it the 3 weeks out of 5 that I can.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Fencejumper09

What are the dates that you need someone to take over? If work slows down I should be able to handle putting out some cones!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

springer

Thanks!
I plan on being on shift work for at lest a year.  I should have a schedule today or tomorrow when I get to work...
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

dredman

I can help too....
Just so happens I have access to a few cones :)

Is Thursday Nights still a good time for everyone?
Hoover still a good spot?

springer

Quote from: dredman on August 14, 2017, 01:15:30 PM
I can help too....
Just so happens I have access to a few cones :)

Is Thursday Nights still a good time for everyone?
Hoover still a good spot?
So far the Hoover spot has been great. Hoover PD shows up and watches.  ;)